Vehicle Sold, Donated or Disposed Form

If you have a CAPP account, we encourage you to login and submit your changes there. Most of the information requested below will already be populated in your account, saving you the effort of finding the information again. If you have already contacted the Virginia DMV to report your changes, that information may already be populated as well (we receive regular reports from the State DMV pertaining to Arlington vehicles).

If you do not have a CAPP account, and are not moving out of Arlington, we encourage you to open an account. There you will have the convenience of managing most of your County business in a secure, centralized location. Find out more about the Customer Assessment and Payment Portal (CAPP).